The Northern Area Mental Health Initiative is an innovative and exciting new project led by Cookstown and Western Shores Area Network (CWSAN), in partnership with Action Mental Health and Nexus NI, which will deliver free mental health awareness and resilience training, and internet safety, sexual abuse and exploitation education to children and young people aged 8 to 25 years, and their key contacts.
The Initiative is funded by the Northern Ireland Executive’s Social Investment Fund (SIF) for two years, until March 2019, and will be delivered across the Northern Social Investment Zone which broadly mirrors the Northern Health and Social Care Trust boundary.
Training on offer:
- Mental Health Awareness 8 – 11 years, 11 – 25 years
- Confidence Building & Self Esteem 11 – 25 years
- Exam Stress 11 – 25 years
- Body Image 11 – 25 years
- Bullying Awareness 11 – 25 years
- Personal Resilience 18+
- Internet Safety, Sexual Abuse & Exploitation Education 11 – 16, 16 – 25, 18 +
For more information or to book training E: firstname.lastname@example.org or T: 028 9442 5356.