Nexus NI counselling is currently free to our clients. However we rely on donations to develop our services and offer additional cousnelling sessions as our waiting lists continues to grow.
If you would like to help with fundraising please email email@example.com For every £1 you donate £16 of social return is created:- saving lives, reducing the cost of medication, helping people engage with their community again. We appreciate any donation, large or small.
DONATING TO NEXUS NI IS EASY, donate
- by text: text NEXU30 £5.00 to 70070
- via mydonate site. You can make regular payments if you wish and this site allows you to gift aid your donation if you are a UK tax payer.https://mydonate.bt.com/charities/thenexusinstitute
- send a cheque made out to Nexus NI
- By doing your shopping at no extra cost to you through easyfundraising https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/nexusni/
- via Payroll Giving. Ask your employee to take a regular donation out of your salary pre-tax.
- Leave a Legacy in your will. We recommend you use a solicitor to make sure your will is legal and valid. Just include Nexus NI – full name and address, to make sure the money goes to the right place
- via paypal (if you want to make a regular payment tick the recurring box)