Would you like to help Nexus NI? If so we have a supportive forum through which you can do just that. Friends of Nexus are people who belive in the work we do, who want to help us continue to do it and who want to ehlp spread awareness across NI?
You can help by
- Delivering leaflets & posters in your local area
- Letting people know about Nexus NI
- Giving feedback for our funders
- Participating in fundraising activities
- Share innovative fundraising ideas with us
Who can help?
Anyone who is interested in helping survivors of sexual violence and can commit some time to carrying out the activity.
What does it involve?
- Nexus NI will send out a regular e-bulletin to all Friends of Nexus. This bulletin will give details of all current fundraising activity.
- You can volutneer to help out in any way that suits and when it suit you.
- There is no formal time commitment, you can help as much or as little as you can.
If you would like to become a Friends of Nexus email firstname.lastname@example.org